How to Register My Child at OHMS

Oak Hill Middle School

Milledgeville, GA  31061


Registration Information for New Students starting School Year 2015

Registration Form


Only a natural parent or legal guardian can enroll a child.

These items must be presented at registration in order

 to enroll a student.


  1. Copy of the student’s Birth Certificate
  2. Copy of the student’s Social Security Card
  3. Georgia Certificate of Immunization Form #3231
  4. Ear, Eye, and Dental Certificate Georgia Form #330
  5. Proof of Residency – You must provide documentation such as a  Georgia Power bill, a water bill or other utility bill, showing your name and home service address.
  6. Withdrawal Form from previous school which should include:
    1. Most recent report card
    2. Discipline record or statement stating “No Discipline”
    3. Address, Phone & Fax number of previous school
    4. If you do not have school records, you will need to fill out an Authorization to Release Confidential Information Form so that we may obtain the necessary school records.  Enrollment will not be complete until necessary records are obtained.
  7. Proof of Custody
    1. If student is living with someone other than a natural parent, legal proof of guardianship is required.  If parents are separated but not divorced you may be required to prove a notarized statement from the other parent stating that they are aware you are enrolling the student in the Baldwin County School System
  8.   Additional information will be required for Special Education or Gifted placement